Notes and random thoughts...
It's good o be home!
Cruising was fun, but, it has some drawbacks, Read on...
- Bring a short extension cord or adapter but not the double/6-outlet
plug-in kind. Only 1 usable outlet in this interior "stateroom."
- Go Green! The Spartans beat Penn State! And Lloyd Carr is
retiring following his "disappointing" 8-4 regular season. Bye bye,
- The excursions you see listed on the site for the cruise don't list a
price, just $ signs. The one I wanted was $$$. That equates to
- Good food, fast service on this "boat." Gratuity is already
- Have your best "sea legs" with you because this thing does roll a bit in 8
to 12-foot waves. "Rock me gently, rock me slowly..."
- Rats! The Bacardi Evening Experience in San Juan PR was canceled.
We'll go shopping and meet at Senor
- Scenic view pic has me holding a bottle of Carib
beer...a nice ale taste!
- Rain in San Juan, rain in St. Thomas...can we catch
a break? At least it wasn't constant!
- Carnival's liquor policy really stinks! They
prohibit bringing it to the cabin if bought on-shore because they want to sell
you the high-priced drinks onboard. However, the hooch can be bought in
their store at lower prices for a liter than you'd pay in Michigan for a
- Carnival's high-priced wifi connection really sucked, but according to my
wife, it's better than 2 years ago. The connection dropped constantly
when trying to upload 500kb pix for this web page.